Thursday, April 25, 2013

This concept is quite interesting. I would like to think that our world won't become so impersonal and driven by technology to the point where we can not thrive if it were not to exist one day. I also am a firm believer in God and my rearing (or upbringing) in the Word won't allow my brain to process a world or place we live in as such.

But I digress....

He makes a great point. However, I am confused as to how this will benefit the future. Why do genomes or genes need to be counted? I know this may seem like I am ignorant...but I guess I am ignorant to this in the sense that I have never thought about it. And being just an ordinary civilian who goes about her daily life work, school, church, family, friends...I haven't really thought about how aging happens or ways to pinpoint when it happens. Guess I am a simple country girl...you're born...you live...you die...you hope that your name is on the role to make it into heaven.

Things like this video also make me wonder why do we even want to know stuff like this in the first place? I don't know...

Immortality is just not something I care to entertain. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment