Thursday, April 11, 2013

Second Life WELCOME!

I have tried my very best to enjoy and like Second Life. But honestly, I am not a fan. I can do a laundry list of things that I just don't like about it actually. However, the welcome island tour was nice and it forced me to navigate through a little better.

I am still having some trouble positively connecting Second Life to education. But I do think that stems from my distaste for the application prior to this course. I can see some benefits but my apprehensions seem to out weight them. Second Life is by no means  horrible. I have actually been thinking of ways to incorporate it into a lesson or an activity so I can make more sense of the use and potential benefits it could have for students.

So for now, I will continue to "walk" through and figure out ways to wrap my brain around my Second Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment